- Caesars Entertainment Community Leadership Award 2 years in a row
- Top Individual Fundraiser for Alzheimer’s Walk 2016
- Manager of the Quarter-Caesars Entertainment
- Volunteer with CASA of Yellowstone County
- Organized the South Side Christmas store with Century Gaming Technologies as a supporter
- T-ball Coach
HR Training Coordinator
Mom, Wife, Dog Mom 🙂
I absolutely love Avitus Group! This company focuses on all of the right things: taking incredible care of our customers by building connections and relationships with them, focusing on developing our employees professionally through continued learning and development, supporting employees from an overall wellness perspective, and then giving back to the communities that we all work and do business in.
I feel privileged to be able to give back to my community. This is the town that I was raised in, and this is the town that I chose to raise my family in. I want to support other families and make an impact in our town that will affect many people positively!
I want to touch as many people’s lives as I can. I feel this can be done every single day through kindness. We underestimate the power of giving compliments, listening to people and doing something for someone else. I also want to see how we can better support those in our community that struggle with mental illness. Empowering them with support to get help.