Do you love coming up with creative ways to solve even the most taxing problems? Have you ever looked at a process and realized you could make it even more cost effective? Then we want to talk to you. There’s nothing more we enjoy than recognizing and rewarding our team members for their fantastic ideas. That’s why we’ve created the Avitus Group Employee Idea Pool.
Here’s How It Works
- You share your ideas about increasing productivity, saving time or serving our clients even better.
- Our Ideal Pool Committee, made up of associates from throughout our company, evaluates each idea received.
- If your idea is selected to be developed and implemented, you receive a cash bonus.
How To Get Involved
- READ OFFICIAL IDEA POOL REQUIREMENTS
- FILL OUT OFFICIAL IDEA PROPOSAL FORM
- DOUBLE CHECK PROPOSAL “CHECK LIST” BEFORE SUBMITTING FORM
- ALLOW IDEA POOL COMMITTEE AT LEAST 30 DAYS TO EVALUATE YOUR PROPOSAL
PROPOSAL “CHECK LIST”
This check list assists in ensuring all necessary information is included in your official Idea Pool Proposal. Please submit your idea when you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions:
The following are generally three elements of an idea (Proposals not containing these elements are returned to the Suggester and not considered for adoption.) :
- Statement of the problem
- Proposed solution to the problem
- Possible benefits (including cost benefit) of the idea(s) to the operations
____ Did you include the 3 elements?
____Did you read the official pool requirements, ensuring your suggestion meets criteria for the program?
____Did you include your complete contact information?
____Did you include a title for your suggestion & a one paragraph summary?
____Did you describe the present procedures, conditions or how the work is being done?
____Did you explain your full suggestion for improvement including: – How will your suggestion work? – What will your suggestion do? – Where can your suggestion be used?
____Have you included all necessary information to complete a cost benefit analysis?
– Time currently being used versus time saved. – The levels and number of employees affected – Volumes involved and frequency
____Have you listed the benefits of the suggestion?
– Save time, money, and/or materials – Improve Quality, Teamwork, and/or Morale – Reduce Fatigue – Improve Public Relations
____If of a technical nature, have you indicated the office that should evaluate your suggestion?
____Did you have someone else review your suggestion?
Sometimes a review of your suggestion by “another pair of eyes” may improve the clarity of your written narrative. Consider asking your manager for assistance in completing and reviewing your suggestion package.
____Have you fully completed the official Idea Pool Proposal Form?
____Have you made a copy of your proposal for your records?
If you answered “yes” to all questions, you are ready to submit your suggestion package to the idea pool committee.
© 2015 Avitus Group